Personal information collection
Green Cleen may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website.
- Information that you provide to register with the website.
- Information about transactions carried out over this website.
- Information that you provide to subscribe to the website services.
- Any other information that you send to Green Cleen.
Using personal information
Green Cleen may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalise the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Publish information about you on the website;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you have purchased;
- Send to you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you;
Securing your data
Green Cleen will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Green Cleen will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information which you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available worldwide.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites.
Green Cleen is not responsible for any privacy policies or practices of a third party.
Contact Green Cleen
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By post to Green Cleen (UK) Ltd, 1-2 Ladfordfields Industrial Park, Seighford, Staffordshire, ST18 9QE.